Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ken7184 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Replace a mears m21dp?
    Looking at the back of a Mears (M21DP 4 wire line voltage), there are 2 red wires (top left and right) and 2 black wires (bottom left and right). I am replacing this with a Honeywell. Looking at the back of the Honeywell, there is a red wire (top left labeled "T2" and bottom left labeled "L2"). On the right. Red wire (top right labeled "T1" and bottom right labeled "L1"). How do I match up the Mears configuration to the Honeywell?

Check out some similar questions!

I need to replace a Mears thermostat 275-1611-00 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to relace a Mears Thermostat for my wall heater. I jumpered the thermostat out and the heater works fine, but I can not find a 275-611-00 Mears controls thermostat.

Mears Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Just returned from a church with 2 new Mears line voltage (120v)thermostats. The T-stats are controlling cabinet unit heater fans with aqua-stat at coil for fan deactivation at low temperature only. They have the same problem I see above. Fans run at T-stat call, but with a set point of 65 degrees...

Mears Thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Mears M611WT single line thermostat with thermometer. The old thermostat had a black and white wire and a copper neutral coming from the electrical box in the wall which was connected to a single pole 120/240 20 amp thermostat. The new Mears thermostat has a black and red wire and a...

Mears Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mears M600S Line Voltage Electric Heat thermostat. It has two individual circuits in it. One circuit for each side of the room. I'm having a great deal of difficulty finding a replacement. Does anyone know where I might find one or an equivalent that has two separate circuits each...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.