Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caninana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 01:09 PM
    I haven't filled taxes in four years
    Hello ,my name is carlo and I'm from Brazil,haven't filled my taxes in four years and I'm going to do it this year.I've always worked in the restaurant industry,but is it true that because I'm behind for so long that I would have to pay a lot money back,or if I was supposed to get money back all this years I can still get some money back.
    Thank you.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 5, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Carlo:

It depends on how much was withheld from your salary. I need to see your W-2s.

If you need my professional help, contact me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little Puss Filled Bumps All Around Penis [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and am not sexually active. I have little white puss filled bumps around my penis. They aren't near the top or around the head but only on the bottom. They aren't itchy but they bother me. They've been there for a couple of months and I tried to pop a few and they just seem to...

A hate filled violent note [ 18 Answers ]

I found a note to no one about me... my daughter says she hates me with every single cell in her body... it has violent words in it... it says I am a failure and I am to be pitied... yet in the same letter she says she hates herself because she loves me... her hatred seems to center around me as an...

Filing taxes from previous years [ 1 Answers ]

My nephew (single and over 21) did not file taxes for the years 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 and now 2006. He did not make over $5000 for any given year. He has now been told that he needs to file for these yrs. What forms does he need to do this? Can he use the tax forms for this year or does he need...

Didn't claim daughter on last years taxes [ 3 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I take turns claiming our daughter every other year... I got confused and thought that it was my turn to claim her this year, when in fact, I was supposed to have claimed her last year. Is there anything I can do about that and can I go back and claim her?

FOREIGN AGENCY-what form to needs to be filled out? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a foreign agency with no US branch helping to find staff for U.S. employers abroad. How should we report and tax fees we collect for our services? Is it correct If we use W-8 BEN form? What is our liability? What is US employer liability. Can we use U.S. tax treaty that applies to our...

View more questions Search