Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Airfro Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 01:01 PM
    I lost 57 lbs and went from being fat to slim... Now I want to get ripped.
    I included a picture that shows my weight loss of 57 lbs. I weighed 227 lbs and I now weigh 170 lbs. It took me a whole year to reach my goal doing it the healthy way of losing 1 lb. Per week. What I did was I took in the proper amount of calories that my body needed eating just healthy foods, occasionally junk food and fast food lol, but jogged 3 or 4 times a week. Slow progress at first but then after a whole year I succeeded in reaching my goal to be slim. Now my new goal is to get ripped. I still have a small layer of fat on my belly, chest and back, my arms are nicely defined and so are my legs. What would be the best way to get fully ripped and toned all over? Please help... I know how to burn body fat, I am a master at that, but I don't know about toning up the body. I want to have a ripped 6 pack, it shows a little but I want to have washboard abs. I'm not the type of person who asks for advice and not take it, I am highly motivated as you can see. I will succeed when I set my goals, I just need help with this. I want to finish my body transformation to look like a fitness model. Any help is appreciated.

Oct 12, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Before and After
    Attached Images

Oct 12, 2011, 08:27 PM
    Thank you for you answer, but that's what I'm doing now. I guess I should just continue doing it until I reach my goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the fastest way to lost some fat? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I know that losing fat really fast is super unhealthy and is not the way to go about things, but it would only be this one time. It's not what you think though, I'm not an overweight person trying to get skinny. Here's the deal, the past month or so, I have been eating way too many bad foods, a...

Lost 104 lbs- Aggravated at the Loose Skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Ive stayed on a 1500 calorie a day diet since January and have worked out everyday. Ive lost 104 lbs which is quite fast, I know. I have loose skin in places and I've been told to wait a year before opting for surgery. Im 37, is it because of my age? Has anyone had loose skin like me and gotten...

No sex because I am too fat; at 132 lbs [ 35 Answers ]

Four years ago I entered a relationship that was and still is amazing, except for one thing: we almost never have sex. We moved in together weeks after we met (it made sense at the time :o ) and it took seven months until we had sex for the first time. We slept in the same bed every night before...

View more questions Search