Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 11:21 AM
    How to write a java program that will open three programs at the same time anyy thre
    HI
    How to write a java program that will open three programs at the same time
    Anyy three rogrames like outlock ,excel etc..
    I really need the answer
    Sara ,thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Numerous Java in add remove programs [ 7 Answers ]

I have Java 2 runtime environment SE V1.4.2_03, Java2 runtime environment 6 update1, J2SE runtime environment 5.0 update 10 and JRSE runtime environment 5.0 update 11 in my add remove programs. I was told by someone on another site that I should uninstall all of these and then get the latest...

Java program? [ 2 Answers ]

we have an assignment! but hold up! I would only ask what is the name of this code if I have fill up the blanks! code: puclic class problim{ public static void main(Stringarg){ int x=___; int y=___; while;(__<s){ x=____;

Java program error [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, program is for managing account details using jdbc but ,there error like some variable not accessible in specefic block . Please solve this problem. If you can.. //mypanel1-LogIn class mypanel1 extends JPanel { JTextField t1,t2; JButton b1,b2; mypanel1() { JLabel l1,l2; ...

Java Programs/Apps for Razr V3 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a razr v3i (the itunes version) and my friend has a v3r which has a java music player in the games/apps menu. I'm wondering if I can download or transfer that app to my v3i so I can play regular mp3's through it. Itunes limits the number of songs to 50 at a time. I can fit more onto the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.