Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmh123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 10:40 AM
    Swollen foot
    Yesterday I fell and now the top of my foot is swollen and it seems like it cold even after putting a sock on it also feels like it asleep but I can walk on it. What should I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Consult with a Physician - we cannot diagnose you without examining your foot.
    cmh123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 11:50 AM
    OK thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On the top of my right foot I have a knott and it is swollen [ 1 Answers ]

Last week I was taking a round wooden stick off my sliding back door and I used my foot to lift it out. Later that evening I noticed it was a little swollen, when I got up the next morning the swelling got a little worse and I had a knott I also had some pain on the bottom of my foot right about...

Foot Swollen... I ran out of Micardis Medication [ 2 Answers ]

Would this cause the swelling? I have Heart Disease and tyoe 2 Diabetes

Painful and swollen foot [ 1 Answers ]

A little over 9 weeks ago I somehow fell on our front deck and I thought I had twisted my ankle but as time passed the pain and swelling has gotten much worse. The right top side of my foot and the area around my little toe are kind of red and bruised. The swelling stretches the skin so tight I...

Painful foot and ankle rash. So swollen I can't even walk. [ 2 Answers ]

I am so freaked out. Yesterday morning my feet, ankles and lower legs broke out into a red, itchy flat almost hive looking in one spot and bumpy in other spots rash. It's not on the bottoms of my feet, but everywhere else on feet and ankles. As it gets higher it spread out in random spots of...

View more questions Search