Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cynmckeown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:55 AM
    What information can a shadow give?
    Can a shadow from the sun in the east show my shadow in the north?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Not unless there are some mirrors or other trickery involved.

Presuming no other light sources or mirrors, then there will be a straight line from the light source, through the object, and then to the shadow.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 12, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Maybe just slightly during the winter months when the sun is very low in the sky. Where do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone give me information on this? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cigarette lighter. It's silver and there is a picture on it. The writing under the picture says: "Copyrighted 1928 By The R. T. French Company. Rochester, N.Y." The picture is of a black pepper "French's" shaker container on the top it says French's Pure Spices and has a logo of a winged...

What information can landlords give [ 4 Answers ]

My lease is up in 30 days and I am in the process of looking at other rental properties. What information are landlords allowed to give potential landlords who is seeking information?

Should I give collection agency information? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My ex and I had a court order where he was to be responsible for the balance of a line of credit and was to indemnify and save me harmless of the debt. I already paid my share of the debt. He claimed bankruptcy and the bank does not support the order, therefore making me responsible (I...

Give me a information [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm Rajashekar Poor in economy I could work 1 hour a day in internet café please tell me what kind of work I can do without investment

View more questions Search