Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tushi3410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Penis Infection
    I have a problem with my penis. I am 29 years old. There is hard dry skin on the left side of my penis top. Just near the joint.and also same hard skin on the left side below the top. But I was living normal. When I got married and involved in sex. I got pain some time. And 5 days before after I did sex with my wife there is pimples full of puss/water type material is born on my penis left side. I am very worried about this matter. Please do help me. I can't go to the doctor. Help me out
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 12, 2011, 07:17 AM
    The only way to get this treated is to go and see a doctor.
    There is nothing that can be done for you over the internet as an examination is required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection in penis? [ 2 Answers ]

I got penis infection after sex with my girl friend.after treatment of infection,my penis is very weak and cannot stand... I m worried about this.. help me out with this.. is there any chance of disease..

Penis infection [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm a teen ager of age 22 . I've had sex vid a girl and that to using condom. But while intercourse the condom tore off and suddenly I realised... but now after 2 months I'm noticing some problem in my pennis . A white colour smelly fluid is being secreted by my pennis. And I'm...

Infection in penis [ 1 Answers ]

After 3 days hv a sex with my wife ( My wife having fungal problems in thys),penis itched, when I pull penis I came to know that it was cut and its burning, pl tell why it was happened?

Penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am new to the site. I'm hoping someone can tell me what's going on with me. When I pull down my foreskin, I find a sort of whitish pus on my penis. But it usually just comes off after I take a shower, and it doesn't come back if I shower daily. But I noticed if I do not wash my penis one day...

What causes a penis infection? [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé got a penis infection but he has no idea what caused it. Can you tell me the things that cause a penis infection so we can find out what he might have did?

View more questions Search