Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisaann69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 05:05 AM
    How do I tighten the blade belt on my craftsman mower?
    How do I tighten the cutting blade belt on my craftsman?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2011, 05:43 AM
    What model craftsman do you have ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace the mower blade belt on my Craftsman rider #917.272950. [ 6 Answers ]

My belt slipped off and I'm trying to put it back on. I can't tell from the manual how to configure it. I have the manual (obviously) and don't understand one thing and the picture is awful. I'm a 60 year old woman doing a man's job. My husband is disable so it falls on me. Can anyone help me with...

How do I tighten the blade belt on my Craftsman 42 [ 1 Answers ]

The blades on my Craftsman 42 " Lawn Mower will not engage when I move the lever upward as usual. I feel like the problem is with one of the pulleys on the mower deck but do not know exactly what I should be looking for. Can anyone help?

Tighten deck belt on bronco riding mower? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Craftsman lawn mower #917273030. How do you tighten the belts that go to blades? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a craftsman lawn mower model 917273030,when the blades hit the grass they stop spinnig, belts slip. I need to know how to tighten the belts that go to the blades. Thanks

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

View more questions Search