Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritessence Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2011, 05:00 AM
    Grim reapper?
    If you are here to judge its best to leave... niave people think he's just in a black cloak, well that's the main but also comes in red green exc.. I do wonder, the green reaper was in my living room and I found out he was after my mother :( she wasn't feeling well either, with the help of 3 dones they were able 2 make a deal but it wasn't easy, with the help of this certain close person and a small ritual he left, don't believe me if you seem to find it as a (childs play) but its real, he was a green one though and I'm trying to find out what his purpose is... green, I thank the don the spirit that let me know in time and I feel that I saved my moms life, he would have taken her by now... he's real and a different color is for a different purpose but it only talks about black, they should get info from the people that can see them and not some painting. This green reaper kept following my mom and did not want to deal, sounds crazy but the 3 dones argued with him and would not leave until he did, the same don that helped my sister, she couldn't have kids and I have pics of the needles coming out the egg, I would do anything for my mom but of course its pricy but its worth it. What's the purpose of the green one he was after my mother all I know is that green comes after young people but I need to know more.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 13, 2011, 07:05 PM
    First of all... Niave people believe in the Grim Reaper... not what color it is. I suggest you research it... you'll find it came out of superstition. However, there is some truth to the matter. Spirits deal largely with death... but it is not their job to cross somebody over... and you can't cheat him. Now your question/ramble was very hard to follow... in fact I really don't know much about what you were taking about. I have no doubt you made a deal with a spiritual entity. May I ask what exactly you did or dealt with? Could you possibly reword that entire statement so that we may understand what you are talking about? Help can only come when good information is given.
    spiritessence Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 19, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Well these 3 good spirits are from GOD of course, but only my mother in law can see them and communicate with them. One is always around me for protection and that one spirit went to her in fear telling her death with a green cloak was standing on the corner of a sofa, that was when my mom slept on the living room, my biological mother woke up feeling bad, her head hurt and she was also throwing up, my boyfriend calls to tell me what the spirits had seen and what I should do, I had to do a cross on my left wrist 3 times and put it on her forehead and I also rubbed it on her arms, I had to open a path for the good 1s to be with her then my mother in law told methe reapper wanted $700 or someone else's blood in my family, I of course chose to pay but tha t then he did not want to leave without my moms soul so before she would get worse that's what I had to do, they didn't let him take her and to just take the deal because he wanted blood and we didn't want to let him take her, she woke up a couple hours later and she seemed much better and happier then I was told the deal was done. My mother in law was scared because she didn't know if it was the black one because that one can destroy her spirit dones but thank GOD she's still OK. I was scaaared when they first told me he was here...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 20, 2011, 07:51 PM
    Where did you get this information. Nothing, I repeat NOTHING you have spoken of resembles anything of God. At BEST it is superstition and spiritism combined. You are messing with things you appear to know nothing about. It sounds to me that you and those you are involved are involved deeply into things of the occult. Don't drag "God" into this just because the sign of a cross was made. These are demonic spirits you are dealing with and this type of activity is only going to take you and your family deeper into it's grasps. How old are you? What are "dones"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grim Reaper? [ 7 Answers ]

I was laying in bed with my girlfriend and we were both sleeping when I had a bad dream. I awoke to a black cloaked shadow in my door way that seemed to get closer, I was not able to move the entire time this was occurring and as the spirit got closer I saw a white face that's eyes were gone and it...

Did the Grim Reaper have 5 sons? [ 4 Answers ]

It's more of something that I have heard, but I do have theories on this subject if it proves to be true. I can't find much on the grim reaper because it is so commercialized and everything I look up on the internet has to do with a game or TV show. All I'm asking for is a straight answer. And if...

View more questions Search