Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roybelle Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 03:05 AM
    Wholesale questions
    Hi everyone, I've been emailing a supplier from China and he has quoted me FOB price, and if I need it, the CIF price. What do these mean?

I also asking about ways to get the cheapest price and pay less for everything that relating to reduced to the lowest possible to sell easier and faster (want to sell in Vancouver, CANADA) and the most important thing I care about is what is the best way to fill in the form for shipping and how to pay the tax less for customes then they said they will send as gift. I remember once when I was in Denmark, I bought a dress in CHINA and then when it arrival in Denmark they asked for 100% tax because it wasn't sent as a gift? Ok so now I have experience about this, lol, but it's so headake to know for sure now because I want to import to sell, not to use and I have no idea, experience, etc... About import, to be honest. So Is that possible or illigal if I import products by ''gift'' way and is that possible to sell them at the market without trouble? Will the customes believe that I often get big boxes of ''gifts'' and sure they will not going to find out about that? And I can still sell everything without trouble from government? Ahaha, I really don't know, anybody with full of experiences and for sure will have intelligent advices, please help!

Check out some similar questions!

Wholesale clothing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm opening a business that will sale mostly lingerie. Teen and women clothing and accessories, Does anyone know any good wholesale companys to buy from this will be a retail store so it needs to be stocked. Thanks a lot.

Wholesale information [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where can I order bubble boba tea flavor powder for my soon open in Caifornia, I heard that in Twaiwan there are very good companies that sell their products at very good whosale prices. Can you tell me the address of at least two companies in Taiwan or in California. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.