Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jacqueline19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 02:37 AM
    I feel guilty.
    Okay so about a year ago, there was this boy who was basically obsessed with me. I paid him no attention because I felt I was better than him. Whatever call me a high maintanced girl, that's okay. Anyway a boyfriend and I had broken up so I decided I wanted to date this said guy who was obsessed with me. And it was okay, until a boy came along a month later who I had though was amazing, he is my current boyfriend and we live together. But it so happens every now and then I still think of this boy that was obsessed with me. And I don't know if I miss him or I miss certain things about him, like someone obsessing over me and actually making me feel like I'm loved. But the guy who obsessed over me had no life goals or was doing anything with his life and I knowbim better off with my current boyfriend, so why the hell do I think about this other guy? I wouldn't mind being his friend, if I had a way of even getting a hold of him, but my boyfriend would freak the effect out.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Feel Guilty? [ 31 Answers ]

I think there are similar posts, sorry for a repost, but I suppose everyone is different... I recently got dumped (3weeks ago) by an Ex/Gf she had left 3 times in 3 yrs (twice cheating), and I have always been "There" for her when we txt messaged each other or anything, our recent break up I...

Should I feel guilty? [ 5 Answers ]

I kissed a girl that has a boyfriend and messed around a bit but didn't go further because I felt guilty for hurting their relationship. Its never going to happen again but I can't help but feel guilty and bad. Has this this happened to anyone else and should I feel bad?

I feel guilty? [ 9 Answers ]

OK so here it is.this guy asked me to send him a pic of me in my bra.and I said no ill feel like a slut.Then he said noo that's not being a slut its just people saying complements about yourself.and I still said no.then he said well fine bye I thought you would make me day feel better but I guess...

Not sure if I should feel guilty [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I have been over for about 7 months. 3 months ago I found someone new and things have been great between us. He's such a nice guy and I've never met anyone like him. We've been dating for 3 months and have no drama what so ever. The problem is when we first started dating I wasn't...

How guilty should I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

OK. So my boyfriend and I just took a 'break' about two weeks ago. This is how it went: he called me on the phone to tell me that while he was traveling for two weeks, he did a lot of thinking about 'us'. I instantaneously knew what he was going to do, so I quickly prepared myself and told myself...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.