Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjayks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 10:52 PM
    How to open hyperlink excel sheets in one window?
    Scenario: One excel file (named "A") is hyper linked with another excel file(named "B").

Q - How to open File "B" but File "A" should get disappear, like web pages link. And again if I click in File "B" to open file "A" then "B" should get disappear?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 12, 2011, 12:56 AM
    This isn't as clear as you may think. What do you mean by disappear?

For a Hyperlink to do anything other activate it's linked object, you would have to employ VBA macro programming for the more complex activities... and based on what you really mean, it could get be some fairly complex VBA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel hyperlink in new window? [ 8 Answers ]

Any idea how to edit an hyperlink on Excel to open up in a new window? Thanks.

Hyperlink in excel [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to create a hyperlink that stays on the current page even if the worksheet tab is renamed?

Why won't excel let me hyperlink between spreadsheets? [ 2 Answers ]

We have some shared spreadsheets in the office and I am trying to hyperlink between two of them. Basically we have a large spreadsheet of part numbers being used and I created one for actions that need to be done to solve problems with specific part #s. I am trying to hyperlink the two files so...

Hyperlink between two excel pages [ 2 Answers ]

How do I link 2 excel pages in the same document?

Hyperlink in Excel [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Ask me, Could you please tell me how to create a hyperlink In Excel so that it opens a specific word in a Word Document? Thanks, Cris

View more questions Search