Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tech2480 Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Venture van windshield wipers
    I have a Venture van that has an issue with the wipers that I can not figure out. I have replaced the crank arm (a linkage between the motor assembly and wiper linkage, if that makes sense) and the wiper module. Those repairs have given me a start at getting this resolved... originally the drivers arm was broken at the hinge (fixed that too) and the blades parked in the up position (common chevy problem) towards the A pillar. Now they park like their supposed to but they hit each other and only go about 2/3rds up the glass before returning and starting all over again. I don't understand this... is it the motor assembly, the linkage that hooks the wipers together and then to the motor assembly, or am I missing an adjustment... does that crank arm adjustment need to be refined? Your help would be greatly appreciated!
    yveted Posts: 37, Reputation: 0
    -

Oct 11, 2011, 08:08 PM
    Shatterproof glass for car windscreens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darn windshield wipers! [ 5 Answers ]

Well, this is the first time I've posted in this forum, thankfully. ;) I have a 2001 Chevrolet Venture van. For the past few weeks my windshield wipers haven't been working properly. At first we though it was because of the snow (no matter how well you wipe it off, some always remains near...

1994 windshield wipers [ 1 Answers ]

Windshield wipers quite working, checked fuses, not blown... any suggestions?

Windshield Wipers [ 1 Answers ]

My Windshield Wipers Park In The Vertical Position When Turned Off. What Caused This To All Of The Sudden Happen?

Windshield Wipers Shift [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, thanks for the help. We have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix, 125k miles. Suddenly the other day the driver side wiper shifted so that it goes off the windshield (and obviously broke the wiper). Is there something specific I should look to repair? Thanks again, Chris

View more questions Search