Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byronblack81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 04:11 PM
    What is the technical name of a loop where user enters an impossible value for the da
    What is the technical name of a loop where user enters an impossible value for the data being read to exit the loop?

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in ovaries right he enters [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday, I had a very sudden sharp pain that had felt like I got stabbed in my left ovary. It lasted about 20 seconds but I almost started crying it hurt so bad. He had barely entered when it happened. It was the first time that this pain occurred. I'm on birth control also so I was wondering if...

An alien enters a girl's body [ 1 Answers ]

An alien enters a girl's body and a woman helps her. The alien has sex and wants to take over a man's body

HOw do I change the user ID for a user that has been registered. [ 4 Answers ]

HOw do I change the user ID for a user that has been registered.

Move files from main user to secondary user i.e.. Address book [ 1 Answers ]

How do I move the address book, existing email boxes and other files to a new secondary user on MAC 20?

Change the way user log on or off in user account [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I re-installed my operating system recently . I wanted to change my display screen if I go to the user accounts and click the option which is CHANGE THE WAY USER LOG ON OR OFF it displays a message saying that CLIENT SERVER FOR NETWARE HAS DISABLED THE WELCOME SCREEN AND FAST USER...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.