Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grahase Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 02:38 PM
    Word problems?
    1. A car moves 65 km due east, then 45 km due west. What is its total displacement?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2011, 02:20 AM
    Make a sketch, then find the distance between the starting and the end point.

What do you get?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2011, 01:03 AM
    If you want to get help, you will have to show some minimum effort.

- God helps those who help themselves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word problems [ 12 Answers ]

If three times a number added to 4 is divided by the number plus 8, the result is eight thirds. Find the number

Word problems [ 2 Answers ]

A bicyclist traveling at 18 mph over takes an in-line skater who is traveling at 10 mph. From the stating point does the bicyclist overtake the in-line skater?:confused: A stamp collection consists of $.3, $.8, and $.13 stamps. The numberof $.8 stamps is three less than twice the number...

Word Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Find the average speed for the given distance and time. Include the units of measure in your answer. An airplane travels 800 miles in 120 minutes.

Word Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Now that I finally understand functions and how they work, I have one more question about them. I apologize in advance if this is a repeat question. The question is 2 cars are leaving at a difference of 3 hours. The first car is written as d(t)=50t t represents the time in hours, and 50 is the...

Word problems [ 2 Answers ]

A fruit vendor bought 36 pineapples for $30. He sold some at $1.29 each and the rest at $1.09 each, thereby gaining $13.64. How many did he sell at each price? :confused:

View more questions Search