Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkipW Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2011, 02:36 PM
    Media files sent via wireless net have missing/out of sync audio.. help
    Have been recording TV files on one computer with XP Media Center and sending to a second PC via wireless net. Playback on remote PC fine with standard cable signal recordings. Now have added over the air digital recordings and while the files play fine on the recording PC, on the remote PC there is no sound when playing via MS Media Player and Real Player, while VLC plays the sound track but it is out of sync with the video.

Any hints to a fix?

Thanks... Skip

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Need Verizon Wireless to Sync with Gmail [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy a new phone from Verizon Wireless. I want to be able to sync my phone with my Gmail email, contacts and calendar. I just can't seem to find helpful information on syncing Gmail with Verizon, if it's even possible or worth it. I want to be able to have a calendar and...

Audio-sync out when burning dvds [ 6 Answers ]

CAN ANYONE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ?? No matter what software I try, when I convert a divx file to a dvd file then burn it onto a disc, the audio sync gets progressivley worse as the movie progresses, by as much as 3-4 seconds out by the end of the film. ... HELP!.

Missing Audio Files [ 2 Answers ]

When I open my retail DVDs it doesn't show any audio files. Also when trying to convert the file it says that there is no audio. But when I play the DVD there is audio. Where is the audio?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.