Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dtormey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 12:11 PM
    Find music video by description?
    I'm trying to remmeber the band and the song but their vid was on MTV2 possibly 4-5yrs back, anyway the band consisted of several males (vocalist was male) and one female in the band who I think was playing a keyboard.

They were smartly dressed and the words went something like 'Sometimes I.. '

'Everytime I... ' Somewhere 'miscommunicating' and 'somewhere' were also included.

I just remember those key words, they were also chased by people dressed in the words of their lyrics who eventually caught them and swallowed them whole. One part I remember was the band slipping through a small gap, the words fail to catch them and form the word 'DAMM'

If anyone knows the band and song title that'll be great and you have my thanks.
    cvince4638 Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Nov 3, 2011, 03:06 AM
    MAYBE THE BAND "PARAMORE" OR "THE WHITE STRIPES"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find song and video with a woman half dressed and gives her little dog a note in his mouth to take to her neighbor, which is a man she is interested in. Then he comes down to her place

Trying to find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a british music video that has the lead singer singing in the kitchen with a monkey on the worktop, then for the second half of the video it has the whole band playing on a rooftop still alongside the monkey. Sure the video if from 2009/2010. Thanks for any help

Find music video by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A woman singing with a bunch of dogs dressed up like people in a white room

Trying to find a music video by description [ 1 Answers ]

The video is from the 80's The whole video is a guy with a guitar on stage surrounded by dancing girls wearing tuxedo-esque suits and red lipstick. Thanks.

Find a music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a music video where they are in a store. When this guy about in his late 20`s puts on these sunglasses on and then everyone is wearing red jumpsuits or sweat suits.

View more questions Search