Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abdullahsher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Currency strategist
    Exactly what course of study one should follow to become a currency strategist ?
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Oct 12, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Macroecon, for one. The forces that drive exchange rates, and the theories that've been developed to understand them, are examined in macro.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Currency value [ 1 Answers ]

My uncle recently passed away and when we were cleaning his house we came across some old currency. Im trying to find out if it has a value or not. I know little about paper currency value/history, and would hate to have it end up in the wrong hands and not being appreciated for its historical...

Value of US currency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1953 series C $2 bill red seal in UNC condition (A74652563A) which is misprinted so that the red seal overlaps the "TW" of the "TWO" and protrudes to the left. The red serial number is also moved to the left. I have not seen this error on any other 1953 bill or any bill at all. Any...

Old currency [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My grand parents passed away last year and they collected a lot of old coins and some old currency notes and I was wondering what they were worth. I have a 1 dollar silver certificate that is from the series 1928A serial number Z58728894A. It looks to be in VF to XF condition, has a blue...

You.S. Currency [ 4 Answers ]

I'd like to know 1928 silver certificate star note graded CGA 63 unc. Is worth. Please confirm Thanks Paul

View more questions Search