Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bfx0d7r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 07:26 AM
    Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square ft to paint a house exterior.
    Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square foot to paint the exterior of a home around 2000 square feet?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2011, 07:41 AM
    Does it make a differnce? The price should be the same.

Make sure you have a clause for unknown or hidden damage that needs repair so you get extra for that if found. Can make the differnce between making money and losing money on a job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the going rate to paint the exterior of a 1500 sq. Foot house in Texas? [ 1 Answers ]

Our landlords are willing to provide paint and materials to redo the outside of our 1938 ugly gray=blue house. I have done this kind of work before but it was a long time ago and have no idea what kind of labor price would be reasonable. I do know that there will be quite a bit of prepping as the...

What to charge for exterior painting on a house? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the going rates for exterior painting on a house. No real peeling paint

How much should I charge for labor to paint the interior walls of a house with cathed [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge per square foot to paint the interior walls of a house with cathedral cielings

How much labor to charge for the exterior of a 1300 sq ft house [ 2 Answers ]

House is 1300 sq ft rambler (one level). One color besides the gutters. All supplies there. What I'm doing is powerwashing, taping off windows, scraping old paint, spraying and rolling in. Thanks for your help.

I've been asked to paint the exterior of an 1100 sf house, how much do I charge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to paint the exterior of an 1100 sf house. Materials are provided by contractor. I'm assuming it is going to need pressure washed by me also, but I would have to rent the equipment for that.

View more questions Search