Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanu80in Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 07:15 AM
    Is oral sex a sin in Islam?
    Assalam Alaikum,
    Thank you very much for giving me an opportunity to ask my question. Actually my question is re oral sex. I have searched so many sites but I am not able to get a clear answer whether, if someone likes oral sex, whether he/she (husband/wife) is allowed to do it. If they do oral sex (not ejaculation) just to please each other, is there is a sin husband/wife are committing? Please advise.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 08:19 AM
    I would, in absence of any other answers, suggest you talk to your Imam about this. Maybe a few Imams as the answer could change depending.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Salaams

I have yet to find an exact answer to this. And I suggest what cravenmorhead said, speak to your Imam. Insha Allah he will have the answers from Allah (SWT) and not man.
    shanu80in Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 10:22 PM
    I made reserch on internet re this and find out that islam never says its forbidden but as a muslim practice its not advisable. I just wanted to understand the meaning that if someone do it, then there is no Gunah (Sin)or punishment for it.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Hello Shanu,

Open the link below and now it is up to you if you believe it or you don't, Thanks.

John

Islamic views on oral sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ZeShansu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 01:34 AM
    I think u ll have a get a good view on it from the link

http:
    //www.themuslimbedroom.com/FAQ.htm
    insha Allah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is oral sex allowed in islam [ 3 Answers ]

Is oral sex allowed in islam

Oral sex in Islam [ 4 Answers ]

Salam-o-Alaikum I am married since last five years. Islam is very beautiful and polite religion. As I try to do take care about sayings of Islam. But today I want to know either oral sex ( sucking of husband or licking of wife) is Halal in Islam or Haram? I read many things on internet for this...

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

View more questions Search