Oct 10, 2011, 09:00 PM
    Examples of false cause fallacies
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Oct 12, 2011, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by char6838 View Post

Hi Char,

Establish the relationship between cause and effect is always problematic. Here is a basic example.

Every time I sneeze there is an earthquake somewhere in the world. I think my sneezing is causing the earthquakes.

I am sure you can things of hundreds of similar examples.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fallacies [ 4 Answers ]

What type of fallacies is this? • Of course, Nixon was guilty in Watergate. Everybody knows that.

What fallacies would this be? [ 1 Answers ]

The President’s agenda has been derailed by out of touch right-wing extremist lies spread by cable media and talk radio.

False accusation? Or false allegation? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my wife are going through divorce proceedings and things have not exactly been rosey! Her latest supprise was to ring the police this morning to report me for "pushing her over" now obviousley this is classed as assault and I know this But after 8 hours in a cell I was released and...

Examples of fallacies [ 2 Answers ]

What are examples of a fallacy from a newspaper editorial and an opinion magazine?

What is a fallacies? [ 2 Answers ]

We can recognize that athletes that participate in sports must be given special consoderation within our grading system, or we can let the university sink into sthletic obilivon. What fallacies does this fall under and why? I have a final on fallacies and I have about 20 fallacies that is...

View more questions Search