Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayyedmajid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 07:39 PM
    Case study corporate law?
    I need some case study related to Company law...
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 06:22 AM
    Why is it that half of the threads in this corporate law forum are from people who want someone else to do their homework?

We don't do homework.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2011, 07:34 AM
    I like the "I need" part. This is more demand and less question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case study [ 1 Answers ]

Case Study Question: Please help me on this problem! As a reviewer of the BC Securities Commission, you are in the process of reviewing the financial statements of public companies. The following items have come to your attention: 1. A mining company sells a foreign subsidiary that does...

Sample case study of breach of contract law [ 3 Answers ]

Our company had suffered declining profit since 4 years ago and our manager have not declared a dividend for 3 years and did not call for AGM last year in order to avoid facing shareholders. As a part of shareholder in the company, what should we do?

''Case Study'' [ 2 Answers ]

During World War II, Elton Mayo and several associates from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration examined the causes of high labor turnover in the West Coast aircraft industry. In one large plant with total employment of 40,000 people, for example, they found that there were more...

Case study [ 1 Answers ]

Describe a problem where you had to seek out relevant information, define keyissues, and decide on which steps to take to get to desired results. Please include details of the context, the actions you took, the results were achieved and if these results was good or unaccaptable. Also describe a...

View more questions Search