Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richard6110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 02:37 PM
    Places That Buy Used Furniture?
    Have a complete set of Pennsylvania House Wicker for a Garden Room (love seat, chair and hasset, chaise, 2 glass top end tables and wall mirror. Also 4 chairs w/ glass top table, 4 self open hutch all matching. What is it worth and what is the best way to sell?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 10, 2011, 02:40 PM
    Craiglist or Ebay would be your best bet, although the prices for furniture are 25% or retail.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Yes, there are flea market and used furniture stores that buy one piece or a entire household ( or put then on consignment)
    But expect about 10 percent of retail value from them ( if that much)

You can have a yard sale, or sale on craigslist. I would do searches on craigslist of items like it, to see what it is selling for.
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2011, 09:26 AM
    You should look for consignment shop one time I take clothes there and stuff to mmake money. Most thrift store wants donation and won't buy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shops that buy and sell furniture westencape [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am looking for shops in helderberg which buy and sell furniture If you could let me know asap Thanks Lisa

Where are good places to buy make up [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for good places to buy make up and I'm only 10 but there's this boy I like and he likes me to and there's other girls that like him and there much prettier than me and I want to be pretty and just get a boy for once HELP!!

Buy my furniture [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any companies that come to your house & buy your furniture & haul it away?

What kind of furniture to buy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am palnning to go for a new furniture set what kind of furniture to buy that is wooden furniture or powder coated or the leather once. My budget suits the wooden furniture but how to know that seller is give me a best quality wood we saw some and decided to go for gum wood(aqesia wood)...

View more questions Search