Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpful_bbw74 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Is it possible to be forgiven after you've done so much wrong?
    I'm a totally different person now... I want to be given a chance but it seems it these people might not forgive me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 11:38 AM
    I'll be happy to be your sounding board.

You put this under Parenting. Is there a parenting issue that hasn't been resolved? Who are "these people"?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2011, 10:31 PM
    What is it you have done. Who needs to forgive you? How are you a different person? And how long has it been going on?
    gallowraven Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2011, 06:35 AM
    It is possible to be forgiven for just about anything. But it takes a big heart to forgive someone, even bigger to forgive yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an abuser be forgiven [ 11 Answers ]

I am married to a man who has been abusive to me in the past. He has hurt me physically several times. He has not hurt me physically in about 18 months. The verbal and emotional abuse has, however, continued. If someone hasn't hurt you/hit you in this length of time, is it safe to say that the...

Does anyone know about being forgiven [ 21 Answers ]

Hey I want to know if any one knows the difference between being forgiven and being save? Many people have many explanation on it but I want to hear yours

Almost any sin can be forgiven except... [ 27 Answers ]

Here we see that God will forgive almost any sin, but one against the Holy Spirit. Note that saying Jesus has an evil spirit is such a sin. Today's Gospel (Mk 3:22-30): The teachers of the Law who had come from Jerusalem said, «He is possessed by Beelzebul: the chief of the demons helps him to...

Taxes for forgiven debt and Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

This past year I settled with 2 credit card companys. I have received a 1099-C from one of the cards with the amount canceled reported to IRS. I am about to file Chapter 13 can these be put in the 13 with out me having to do a tax return on them? Also I would like to know if I can list them as...

Suiside and forgiven [ 4 Answers ]

I just got out of the hospital again I tried to kill myself again for the 4th time but this time I realized something What the hell was I doing I couldn't believe what I had done I have so much to live for I'm finnaly getting good grades in school I have friends that would do anything for...

View more questions Search