Oct 10, 2011, 10:39 AM
    My cd driver stopped
    My cd driver stopped while I'm trying to install the OS
    Can you help me please
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 10, 2011, 10:42 AM
    What stage did it stop at ?
    The CD isn't required for the entire time, in fact once the base files are loaded it tends to stop accessing anyway..
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Oct 10, 2011, 03:01 PM
    What operating system are you using? If windows 7 you can try this. Most Linux Distros will install off a USB and you can use DVD drive sharing to install MAc OSX

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ati2dvag display driver has stopped working normally. [ 1 Answers ]

Tonight my computer froze and when it came back up, the screen was big and the colors were messed up, sort of like the computer was in safe mode, except I could still hear my music playing. A box came up and said: I restarted the computer and it worked fine. About 15 mins later, it froze again...

I need to remove the inside driver panel to replace the driver window switch 2003 exp [ 0 Answers ]

Want to remove the inside driver panel to replace window power switch on for 2003 explorer xlt

Windshield wiper on driver side stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

The windshield wider on the driver side of my 2002 avalanche stopped working. When I turn it on it will wipe across the window once and then stop part way across. The other windshield wiper work just fine. What would cause this and how do I fix it.

Display Driver Stopped Responding [ 5 Answers ]

For sometime, I receive this message 1.Display Driver Stopped Responding The ati2dvaa display driver has stopped working normally.save your work and reboot the system... And then pixels was decrased!(like safe mode) 2.furthermore my computer regularly restart when it reboot! Please tell me...

View more questions Search