Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwargo01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 06:39 AM
    3 women in white
    I think my house is haunted, I woke up the other night to 3 women chanting outside myhouse. They were in all white and had very long hair, they were see through. What does this mean?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 13, 2011, 06:55 PM
    Do you know anybody involved in the occult or other alternative religions? It's interesting and may take some study but spirits, just as humans, pray and use incantations. Has anything else odd happened besides this visitation?
    daisy2020 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 06:11 PM
    Ghost or imagination. Same with me. But thius woman was walking towards me and I did not see a head!! She was wearing this fancy white nightgown and I could see through her a little.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 21, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Daisy, feel free to post a new thread if you want to discuss your experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Why am I only attracted to White Women [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old Mixed Race Ghana/England Have grown up in England and Africa but just wondering why since I was 13 I am only attracted to white women I have only had white girlfriends... and If I Black women etc or Asian shows any Interest etc I become very uncomfortable and unfriendly if...

View more questions Search