Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaunw60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 08:05 AM
    Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer
    I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET.

Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Try Noma Direct Home I don't know if they still carry your timer but you could telephone them if the websiute isn't helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor outlet quit. Reset where? [ 8 Answers ]

Stupid question: Where would the circuit board or switch be for outdoor outlets? We have one outlet in front and one in back and neither one are working. They're both GFCI with no reset/test buttons. The only GFCI outlets we have inside the home is in the kitchen and we've reset it and nothing...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

Profile reset? [ 1 Answers ]

SOLVED I can't figure this out. One of my friends were on my computer a few days ago, when he finished, he shut it down. When I started it up, my proflile was... reset. For example, My active Desktop displays the screen it showed when I first installed Windows 2000 on it. My Mozilla Firefox...

Fan reset [ 1 Answers ]

My condenser fan went out a couple of days ago. I prelaced the motor and the fan. I did not replace the capacitor. The motor will not turn unless I push the fan, then it runs, until the unit cuts off. I believe this was the original problem that caused the motor to burn out. What would cause the...

Garrison Guitars [ 4 Answers ]

Have any of you guitar players out there played a Garrison Guitar yet? http://www.garrisonguitars.com/ I played one in a music store and bought it. I love it. Made in Canada but that did not figure in once I heard the deep, richest tone I can only compare to a really good Gibson acoustic. As a...

View more questions Search