Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxforlife92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 5, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Great New Alternative Band!
    The Academy Is.. is a great new uprising band. They released there first CD around a month ago. The song Slow Down is there catch song. If you're into alternative music, I highly recommend that you check out this band.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Do they have a website where we can listen to samples?

Feb 5, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Yeah, but slow down is a lot better than there song www.myspace.com/theacademyis

p.s. rise against is another great band in my opinion
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2007, 07:19 PM
    They sound good. Kind of remind me of the Smiths. Remember that song, "My girlfriends in a coma and I know, I know it's serious." A lot like Morrisy.

Feb 5, 2007, 08:02 PM
    I guess, but I thought that they were more of a cross between Nickelback and maybe New Found Glory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alternative to sweating copper [ 10 Answers ]

Howdy, I was at the local big box store and saw something that called it self an alternative to sweating copper. It was a liquid called Just For Copper. Being a geek and interested in things that can make my home improvement life easier, I thought I would give it a try. Well, I am not...

Alternative Measures Second Time [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to qualify into the alternative measures program a second time if 2 years has not lapsed yet? I'm aware that the crown has made exceptions in the past for charges such as shoplifting (theft under $5000), etc. What happens if the parole (NPB) declines the program to an second...

Financing Alternative [ 1 Answers ]

When choosing a financing alternative, many companies compare the impact on earnings per share of each alternative being considered. Since the level of EBIT is not affected by the financing choice, a given level of EBIT is assumed and, for this level, profits before taxes, net income, and earnings...

Alternative Medicine [ 1 Answers ]

How and where can I purchase the product AMBROTOSE?

Alternative cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My family is about to buy a home and this new home has a central duckt about 2 feet square (with a grill that did now alow me to look inside) on the 2nd floor that goes verticaly through the attic. The current owner's explanation is that is like a skylight with a fan that will suck up the hot air...

View more questions Search