Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucy1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 02:48 PM
    My boyfriend just isn't interested in me anymore
    I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. At the start of the relationship, he would text and ring me all the time. He was loving and considerate. About a month into the relationship, I found messages on his Facebook asking quite a lot of different girls to meet up with him.

When I confronted him about it, he burst into tears and apologised and told me it would never happen again, but it did several times. Over the last month, he doesn't seem to want to be around me at all. If I go and see him, after about half an hour he will leave to go out with his mates. We haven't been out together on our own for about 2 months.

If I text him, he won't text me back for a good two hours, sometimes more. When I confront him about it, he just tells me I'm picking a fight over nothing and that he is fed up of me starting arguments. I just feel like I mean nothing to him and that he wants something that I can't give him.

Has anybody got any advice?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 06:33 PM
    I agree, you are not a priority, so dump him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Dump him. He has already dumped you, he's just not being honest about it.
    g3t_r3al Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 11:30 AM
    U should just move on. If you it in your heart for a second chance then all means... do what makes you happy. But if it happens again... u should move on! He might cry and he might say he is sorry and promise to not to do it again.but u will b a fool to believe it and he knows it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend of 10 years doesn't seem interested in me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,just been reading through some of the posts on here and some sound like my relationship with my partner,we have been together for 10 years I'm 25 going on 26 and he's 33 and it feels like he has lost interest in me. We started hot and heavy as you normally do at the start of the relationship but...

My boyfriend just isn't interested in sex anymore... [ 11 Answers ]

We've never been crazy in the sack or anything, but for the past year have had a consistent love life. The past few months he's just been getting less and less sexual. In every other aspect though, the relationship is exactly the same. He is sweet, affectionate, takes me on dates, compliments me...

Why is my boyfriend not interested in me anymore? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with the love of my life for a year and a half and feel totally rejected. 5 months into our relationship I got pregnant and he was very happy and supportive. He said I was his soul mate and the love of his life and wanted to marry me. After I got pregnant things have went downhill. I am...

Boyfriend not interested in sex anymore, help. [ 9 Answers ]

So here's the problem, I have been with my boyfriend for two and a half years. I am 20 he is 23. We are expecting our first child in February-unexpected. We both have jobs and are in school. For the past couple years our sex life has been slowly but surely going down. When we first got together...

View more questions Search