Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassandra.woods Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 01:38 PM
    If electricity of sufficient voltage is passed into a solution of potassium bromide
    If electricity of sufficient voltage is passed into a solution of potassium bromide in water, a reaction takes place in which elemental hydrogen gas and elemental bromine are produced, leaving a solution of potassium hydroxide. Write the unbalanced equation for this process. (Include states-of-matter under the given conditions in your answer.)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2011, 10:58 PM
    And what did you come up with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track lights: low voltage vs line voltage.comsume the same electricity in the end? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I just installed a section of track light in my living room just to see what it would look like and so far I'm not convinced... you see, I had a regular celing lamp with a 75w incandescent bulb and the room was very well lit... now with the track light I find that I need 3 fixtures with halogen...

What does sodium bromide and potassium chloride yield? [ 1 Answers ]

What does sodium bromide and potassium chloride yield?

High voltage of electricity [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if high voltage will generate high electric bills. I live in Jamaica and the voltage is 110. (220 for large equipment) My surge protector is giving an abbormal reading because my voltage reading coming in from the meter/transformer is 117 volts (not the 110 that my place is...

Redox titration using iron tablet solution and potassium permanganate [ 0 Answers ]

I am doing reox titration and not sure how to do calculation of iron in tablets. Basically I find the concentration of potassium permanganate solution using mol/vol. I know the volume but don't know the moles. Is it suppose to be written in the bottle? If so I forgot to write it down. Once...

Electricity-voltage,current,resistance [ 1 Answers ]

What is voltage,current and resistance? Thanks:) Would help a lot!

View more questions Search