Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aldas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 04:46 AM
    I want to create a stickman fight in Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but I don't know how.
    I want to create a stickman fight in Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but I don't know how. There will be two stickmans in the fight. The first stickman shoots the other guy with a pistol and the second guy goes dead. How to do it?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 04:56 AM
    Go through the tutorials in flash, you can either use frame by frame animation (where you draw each frame, like cartoon artists do), or you can use tweening, in which you set a start position and a finish position for each element (and number of frames between) and flash works out all the bits in between.

Frame-by-frame is more versatile, but takes much longer.

I don't really do much animation myself using the frame bar in flash, I prefer to code my animations, which is utterly absurd, but it's my way.

Hope this helps a little. You can find many flash tutorials online, once you have finished the built in ones.
    Aldas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 05:34 AM
    But where to find those tutorials? In what webpage?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 05:37 AM
    flash 8 tutorial - Google Search
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Hello there! lol yeah I know the feeling but you'l get there. For now skip using macromedia flash and use a programm called pivot. Its not the best but its simple and it'll alow you use macromedia eventually after for more better animations. (I hope)

Pivot is limited in functions so don't expect that much from it. But its still good.

http://www.geocities.com/peter_bone_uk/pivot.html
    jioge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Yes I agree with the previous person, pivot is easy to use and puts out great results. There's a step by step guide that's easy to follow at How to Create a Stickman Animation Using Pivot | Quazen.
    Dont treadonme Posts: 115, Reputation: -6

Aug 3, 2009, 05:57 AM

You should pick an application more your speed- and budget: KoolMovies

http://koolmoves.com

But since you had enough money for flash pro consider also buying these fine video tutorials:

http://cartoonsmart.com

Or fundamentally:

easy flash cartooning - Bing

flash stickmen tutorial - Bing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Macromedia flash does not work in IE7? [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot get macromedia flash to download and install properly it seems to install fine but does not work. Thanks bb :confused:

Flash macromedia mx 8 help [ 6 Answers ]

okay I got the unreal totally awesome one of a kind (not really) flash mx 8. the sad part is... how does itwork. I need the expert answer on how to use this software to make =menus, movies, games, presentations to put on computers, websites, blogs. ETC. thanks:p

Macromedia Flash Import Problem! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all I do not have a problem I am possible files of macromedia flash open for example I the programme, however, open but if I what want import I get error popup I have; Matrox millennium G450 DualHead LX (Grafish card) Windows Xp home edition Pentium 4 - 3.Ghz In advance thanks...

View more questions Search