Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marksorin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Introduction letter as potential supplier
    I was soon invited to submit an introduction letter in order to be assessed as a potential supplier and I have to admit that I've never used one before. I would appreciate a hand in this topic and I promise to let you know the outcome! Thank you;)
    Logan82 Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Feb 8, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Well, It's pretty simple.
    On a letterhead,
    1) Start of with an introduction of your organization (name, expertise, years in industry... )
    2) What is your forte, your USPs!
    3) End with a small note stating, why you think you working along with them will be good for both of you.

Well, to be honest, there's really a lot that you can do with an intro letter. I think what I've mentioned can be used as a rough guideline.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I need help writing an introduction letter to suppliers. I intend on purchasing products from them and selling it on. Can any one give me any advice? This is a new business start up. Thanks.

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Agency Introduction letter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi every one, My friend has started a new Travel Agency and he wants me to write an effective introduction letter. He want to send this letter to other travel agencies and airlines. Kindly help me in preparing the introduction letter. Thanks

Business Introduction Letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Can any one pass me on sample Business Intriduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatyly appreciated! Thanks, Aparna.

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

View more questions Search