Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mercedes430 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 05:30 PM
    Education troubles
    If I'm a senior in high school with 0 credit what should I do what's the alternative ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2011, 06:39 PM
    What does 0 credit mean? Have you talked with your guidance counselor or advisor?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 05:33 AM
    Yes what do you mean by 0 credit ?

If you have trouble with classes, you get tutors, you find what is causing you not to study well and change things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

A/C troubles... [ 2 Answers ]

My Central air quit working yesterday morning. Thermostat set at 78 indoor temp at 86. When I turn on the unit. I can hear the blower come on and air comes out of the vents. When I go outside after I turn on the unit, I can hear a buzzing sound. I used a screwdriver to spin the fan and it...

Troubles for me [ 5 Answers ]

I keep getting this winiguard pop up that says something about a trojan virus but I don't even have any applications or files that are named wini guard. Also a few min after that happens a low memory warning comes up and a loud buzz from the tower happen simultaniously. But the thing is I have 47.5...

Troubles: [ 2 Answers ]

Why do troubles and trials exist in this world? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search