Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Oct 8, 2011, 05:06 PM
    Sunday comics
    I've been wondering how did people get to read the Sunday color comic strips before the internet existed?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 8, 2011, 05:17 PM
    Its called printing.

Oct 8, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Maybe I didn't word the question right, I meant newspapers come out from Monday to Saturday, so where was the Sunday comic printed?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2011, 05:22 PM
    After we got home from church and finished dinner, we kids ran upstairs, pulled off our Sunday clothes and hung them up (of course!), changed into play clothes, then dashed back downstairs to flop down on our stomachs on the living room rug to read the sports and comics sections of the Sunday paper. I also read Dear Abby and Ann Landers.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 8, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Sunday editions have long been a part of daily newspapers.

Oct 8, 2011, 05:32 PM
    Thanks, I guess papers are different in the U.S. Major newspapers in Canada like the National Post and The Globe and Mail don't have Sunday editions.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2011, 05:55 PM
    The Sunday edition has always been a thing of beauty -- 693 sections (not quite, but seems like they are endless) including sports, lifestyle, parenting, religious news, fashion, education, local and world news, one or two magazines that feature puzzles and interesting articles, and of course the comics. I've never weighed the NY Times Sunday edition, but it's an all-day feast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web Comics [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I read through web comics pretty quick, and I'm looking for some more comics to read, ones that are like Two Kinds. http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=1 or anything else of that quality, if not better. I will read just about anything, as long as its of good quality. And if it's a...

Who sings the song: Sunday Sunday? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe the song is an early 70's or a late 60's song.. kind of like a hippie love song... it goes something like this; Sunday Sunday. La la, la la la la laaaa. Sunday morning couldn't guarantee... that Monday morning... would be there for me.. Every other day, every other day... fine.....

Paper for comics [ 11 Answers ]

What is the paper they use for making comics? :confused:

Old cards and comics [ 2 Answers ]

I have allot of old hockey and baseball cards and comics. I was holding them for him when my son was in high school to sell for him to go to college or university. I told my uncle about them and he has been collecting cards for a long time and has a large amount on hand. He informed me to sell...

Self publishing your own comics [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everybody I want to be a manga artist. I found out that if you self publish your own comics you make more money. I love to draw a lot and I know that matters... but lets face it, we don't want to be broke and give the money that we earned to some other company while they keep a lot of that money...

View more questions Search