Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuccas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Crying at orgasm
    Why do some women cry sometimes at orgasm? I'm not sad, quite the opposite, but it has happened to me every now and again with the same partner. I can't explain it to him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 03:15 AM
    It is normal for women to laugh, cry. It is an amazing experience and crying is a way of showing how amazing it was. Crying is an emotional response to the experience. There should be nothing to explain. This guy should realize that it happens to a lot of women and it is not a bad thing. It is such an overwhelming experience and you have no control over how you respond. Some people laugh, some people cry, and everybody is different and each time is different.

That is all you have to say, why do you need to explain it too him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

Crying after orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal after a big orgasm to cry?

View more questions Search