Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Need to copy some theme files to another laptop
    I have two Dell 1705e laptops. One laptop has a really neat themes for the screen which is a space theme. The mouse pointer becomes a space ship and the screensaver is animated. There are 5 other themes that you can switch to in the display menu. My other laptop has the same O/S Windows XP Pro but does not have these neat animated screensavers or display themes.

How can I copy from one laptop and put these themes on the other laptop?

I did have to reinstall the O/S on the laptop without the themes and apparently the themes were not in the reinstall disc.

All hardware, etc are identical on both laptops including the video cards,etc.

I love the space theme and the aquariam theme but can't figure out how to copy over.

Check out some similar questions!

Batch file- Copy current date files [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, How do I create a dos batch file to copy only todays(current date) files from the directory.

After erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files [ 1 Answers ]

after erase the files in cd=rw I copy some small files but cd is full for that files what is the problem here how can I solve that please help me

What is the most quick way to copy my outlook files from one computer to another? [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a HP desktop computer with Windows 7 OS. What is the most quick way to copy my outlook files from my old computer which has Windows XP to my new computer? I have a Verizon router at home and I can connect them both to the same network.

Unable to copy and paste some files in word [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP with word 2000 every thing works well except that there are some files that were made for me (resume) that I need to copy and paste them. I can't copy the file It does not give me the option and I can't highlight the page to copy it. Does anyone know how I can get around this problem?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.