Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raventech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Kids trapped in a carnival cartoon
    I would like to know the title of this movie
    I saw this movie a while back and I only remember some blunt parts from the end but the characters are a group of kids trapped in a sort of carnival land one of them is a tall and dark dressed tin girl who carries with her a doll and some sort of black rare shell (they're usually white according to her), given to her by an old friend. She's has been there longer than the others, another of the kids is a small blond boy whit a white shirt and a motor head jacket.
    In the end of the movie he says to her "you're not evil (or bad I can't no longer remember) but this place is and is making you to"(if memory serves) he then tries to leave and rushes forward she tries to reach him and in doing so she drops the doll who transforms him in a carousel wagon she realizes that the doll did it and calls for her.
    This part is in the very end of the movie and the kids are in a harbor or pear with an house or office in the back from this place comes an old men the tall girl who is apparently in the other land but can still see the kids recognizes the old man as the friend who had given her the shell and he goes whit her disappearing at the same time they walk together the rest of the kids admire them from the pear and after the boy says something to the another friend they go away and the movie ends.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 8, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Carnivale

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon scary carnival movie with a old man with glass eye? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember it when I was really young and I am 17 now and they had to go into the forest. They met a man and he had a bad twin brother with a weird eye.

Aminated kids movie about animals trapped in a tree by a fire [ 0 Answers ]

I watched this movie as a child and my boyfriend did too. We just can't come up with the name of it. It was an animated movie about animals. The animals get trapped in there tree home by a fire. That's all I can remember... PLEASE HELP

Kids cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this cartoon, the main character was a man that always wore a plaid shirt and brown pants, and he always had a dog with him. He would go on different adventure, some he would be a detective, and others were just different adventures. I am trying to find out the name...

80's movie kids trapped in russia [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie all the time when I was a kid ( and its not red dawn, american born, or iron eagle) its about a group of kids who go in to russia to save at least one dad, there they get trapped, and eventually hijack a russian plane to get out, but the americans are getting ready to shoot...

View more questions Search