Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jun 2, 2007, 07:09 PM
    True, but I've posted things that were a month old and checked up on it. It's a samll possibility that she is still reading. I hope it all works out though.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 2, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Sorry Rayne, she is not reading it. Her date of last activity here was February 5, 2007, so that means that she has not even signed on to the site since then.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Jun 2, 2007, 07:15 PM
    That's fine, even if she's not, I thought id give my two cents.
    WoodsGurl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Well first of all I'm 14 years old and I think I'm pregnant! And I would want my parents to understand and be reasonable... if they really love me then they'll be kind and help me through it! So just put yourself in her shoes and think about how you would feel and your reaction as a young teen!
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 09:17 AM
    My friend is going through the same thing, and she is keeping it, but just make sure she knows you care and will help her take care of it! IF SHE KEEPS IT!
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 1, 2007, 09:21 AM
    I Personally Don't Think 14 Year Olds Should Be Having Sex... when Do They Have Time To Have Sex?? They Go To School Til 3:30 Or So... then They Should Be Coming Home To Do Homework Eat Dinner And Get Ready For School The Next Day... I Don't Understand Why Girls Are Having Sex At Such A Young Age... Babies Having Babies... I Mean Really Theirs Nothing You Can Do.. The Only Thing You Can Do Is Help Her Raise The Child... how Old Is The Guy She Was Sleeping With?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2007, 09:40 AM
    And if the left her, get him to pay child support, it wasn't only your daughter that is going to hgave the kid, the dad should be there or giving money to help pay for diapers, food, everything!
    ashley5670 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I think you should talk to her about the choices she has. Explain to her the pros and cons of keeping the child and having an abortion.
    pikachufannumber1 Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Jul 1, 2007, 09:09 PM
    If you want your daughter to have the baby then put the baby up for open adoption. Or whatever its called when you give the baby to a family but you let the child see and spend time with her real mother.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 1, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Is this thread REALLY still going?
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 2, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunta
    I Personally Dont Think 14 Year Olds Should Be Having Sex....when Do They Have Time To Have Sex??? They Go To School Til 3:30 Or So...then They Should Be Coming Home To Do Homework Eat Dinner And Get Ready For School The Next Day...i Dont Understand Why Girls Are Having Sex At Such A Young Age...
    Now I understand your concern about having babies at such a young age. I agree with that part because I'm 15 and I don't believe it is very emotionally healthy to raise a child at such a young age in our era. Life would be a constant struggle and hardships would be ultimately crushing.

The thing is Young Teens don't and can't function like that. They thrive for affection and communication with the opposite sex. This is natural drive. The problem is identifying love. Read my post and you may understand. I personally don't need sex and to be honest I feel guilty thinking about having sex with the woman I love because I don't know how she feels about me yet, but I cannot even fathom the joy to have it with the girl I love especially if we do it safe.

I just thought I'd give my opinion on this.
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 07:18 AM
    This girl is now 6 months pregnant.

The mother has NEVER come back and posted again.

Have any of those posting lately even read through any of the other answers?
    xxstephaniescourfieldxx Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Jul 3, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb6364
    my daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, i dont no what to do
    Hi it's a very difficult situation for you. But if your daughter does want to get rid of this child go ahead but if not don't pressure her cause she will grow up hateing you. I no she is only young but she will learn how hard it is.
    Donnica Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 05:36 PM
    I don't know if you are upset or mad or what but the best advice I can give you is make her know that you are there for her and you care. I know it is emotionally confusing but if you down her she will feel worst and you never know she may end up pregnant again. Love her and let her know that you are there and you two can work through it together. Im sure she is the pride and joy of your life. Let her know the responcibility of being a mom and help her learn to love and take care of her child like you have for her. Im sure it was just a mistake. A lot of yound people make mistakes I'm sure when you were young you made some too. Im 16 going on 17 and I got pregnant at 16 but I ended up having a miscairage.My mom was there for me and I know it helped me a lot
    Expert

Aug 1, 2007, 09:40 PM
    The girl referred to in the original post is now 7 months pregnant, and we've never seen the OP again.

Can we please close this thread? The newest posters are not reading what has already been posted anyway.
    bambam99223 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Do not get an abortion. It can cause more serious issues like depression for killing it. My chose would be either keep it for her to become more responcible and learn that she shouldn't do that until she's married. Or give it away into a loving family if she can't handle the baby.
    Young-Love Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Aug 8, 2007, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb6364
    my daughter just turned 14 last week and found out she is 4 weeks pregnant, i dont no what to do
    Talk to her and let her know how you really feel. I never told my mum I was pregnant... my older brother told her with out me even knowing he knew. She needs to know what you are feeling and what you think she should do. She is most likely going to be scared... work with it through her. There is going to be lots of tears and emottions. I'm sure you know how it is to be prenant ;) She needs you right now
    ally123 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Aug 8, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Stand with her and know that she has support

Ally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks after abortion, still no period. Could I be pregnant? [ 13 Answers ]

I had an abortion using misoprostol alone in October 25th ( I live in a country where abortion is illegal). I started bleeding the same day I took the medication and had very painful cramps. I also passed a large clot. I stopped bleeding 6 days after, so I went to the doctor and she made me a...

Just had baby 8 weeks ago, could I be pregnant again? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello there, Just had a quick question. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago. I still haven't got my period yet, I did have sex 4 days ago and then again 3 days ago. Of course silly us we didn't use any protection. I started to bleed after having sex and I'm still bleeding now. Not really like a...

I'm 10 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have been using Certain Dri Anti-perspirant. Is it okay to use when pregnant. I couldn't find any information about not using it when pregnant?

I am 4 weeks pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

K what happened was I found out that I am pregnant but I had a little bit of pain on my right side so the doctor told me it was a blatter infection so he gave me some pills for it then a few days went by and the pain did not go away so I went to the walk in clinic again and the doctor told me it...

2 weeks pregnant roughly, bit confused [ 1 Answers ]

I had my last period on 9th aug, I had light bleeding and mucas on 20th aug for 2 days and then nothing, followed by light cramping that has worn off now. I did a pregnancy test and it showed positive. After 1 week of cramping it stopped and now I have brown discharge. I would be due on in the next...

View more questions Search