Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jtrimble2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 04:59 PM
    She's throwing mixed signals, can't tell what she wants
    Well this girl ad and I dated for 2 months, in those 2 months we got really close, but then she broke up with me after a long road trip that we took, I am still not sure why she broke up with me and have always wanted her back. So 2 days ago I get a random text from her asking me if I will take her on a date? So I say yes we set up at time for this Saturday. But since then we haven't spoke much. She tells me she misses being in my arms and seeing me. I don't know if she wants to get back together or what? Any advice?
    sunbeamrunner Posts: 42, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2011, 05:37 PM
    How well do you know this girl?

As harsh as this may sound, she may be using you for attention if she is not getting any male attention elsewhere. Because you are so in to her, you are willing to jump as soon as she suggests you take her out on a date. She knows this and you may be her fall back guy, someone to make her feel better about herself whilst she waits to meet someone new.

Alternatively, I could be wrong and she may want to be with you again.

Either way you deserve more answers from her. COnfront her about why she ended it the first time and point blank ask her what it is she is wanting from you now. It is not fair for her to play with your emotions and it is unfair of her to expect you to wait around for her. Be brave and ask those hard questions. Then you can move on from her... or really make something work.

I hope it works out for you :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2011, 07:57 PM
    I would have to know what the deal with the break up was about before I would do the dating thing with her.

Two months is an awful short time to get close, or even know someone well in my way of thinking, so if she can dump you and want a date, she can tell you what happened.

You do appear eager to please.
    theredbaron Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Well it seems this could go either way. She might just be trying to fill a void (which is not a good thing) or she might genuinely feel remorseful and want to try giving it another shot. Go on the date, be cautious, and maybe ask her why she broke it off and why she changed her mind. That's really the only way to know what's going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals [ 6 Answers ]

After playing hot and cold with me, my b/f with whom I broke up coupla months back and then asked him to come back, have been sending messages like OK, let's meet for 1 hr or so to spend some time in a motel... what is he doing?. I mean he could've asked me out for lunch if he wished to really...

How do I get through the mixed signals [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, This is a tricky one really and I'm at the point where I don't have a clue what is gong on. I met this guy a little while ago and knew immediately that there was an attraction (on both sides I believe). Unfortunately I wasn't ready to jump into anything as I'd left a long term relationship...

She's sending me so many mixed signals. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Well I was in a long distance relationship... basically this girl added me on myspace, she lives in cali, I live in Maine. I was looking through her profile and thought, man she seems like a pretty cool girl, into country music, mudding, all of that. Everything I looked for in a...

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search