Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaminx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Sham Wedding
    I know a girl and boy who pretended to be married to each other just to get the girl in England. Know the girl has been granted indefinite leave to remain in UK. Should I report this to home office
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 7, 2011, 11:13 AM
    You should do what you feel is right.
    Would I? Not unless she was harming those around her.
    The planet is full of artificial boundaries drawn by people. Granted countries provide benefits for their citizens that poorer countries don't, and taxpayers pay for them, but are you one of those taxpayers? Do you pay in more taxes than you take out in social programs? Have you never broken a law yourself, or taken advantage of some free program you weren't entitled to? Have you ever thought of what it would be like to wake up some morning and find yourself in Somalia or a tiny village in Mexico or the middle of a war in the Middle East? Bombed out home, no food or water, the police take what they want from anyone they want, or the revolutionaries, or the gangs roaming the streets, or the drug lords?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2012 The end or another sham [ 25 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but if it's not I'm sure Ben will move it. Since History Channel is doing a whole week dedicated to this, I was wondering what your thoughts about it was. Will the Earth be sucked into a black hole? Will "God" unleash his angry side with fierce...

Sham marriage [ 2 Answers ]

My hausband married me to get visa not love he was refused visa because I said he was cheating with many women and not staying with me he was asked to return to his country volanterily but has not done so and now I hear he is trying to claim asylum whot can I do to get him sent back he still has...

Anyone here have the famous SHAM WOW? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering if it is worth ordering. Are you happy with it? I want one but don't want to waste money if it isn't the greatest thing ever! Thanks;)

My marriage is a sham [ 1 Answers ]

I am hearing impaired woman and I just found out that my husband was still married to his first wife when she claimed that he was her lawful husband. He lied to me, my parents, the church pastor and everyone and claimed that his wife died. And was devastated over that. I did everything I could and...

View more questions Search