Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickbasketball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 10:14 AM
    We have fallen on hard times
    My car broke down I lost my job, now my my mom has had 2 back surgery 2 times on her back she can't walk without her walker she has dr app everywhere for complications. She has no way to get rides a lot and has to cancel them, During August her dad died , She was also fired by her job of 7 years, She has applied for social service also is going to applie for SS Disability, Thank you so much for your time NH
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Are you in the U.S. If so, have you checked with village and township and county human services departments for information about getting transportation for your mom and also other help that you need? Area churches will often help, even if you aren't a member. And there are various organizations that will help. Your public library should have a list of area churches and clubs plus contact names and numbers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1997 subaru legacy gt automatic idles high at times and low at times. [ 1 Answers ]

1997 legacy gt will idle high and take off like a rocket and at times idle low and be very sluggish taking off. Any suggestions?

I am a father of a ten (10) years old. His mother fell on hard times in Jan. Of 2009. [ 3 Answers ]

I am a father of a ten (10) years old. His mother fell on hard times in Jan. of 2009. I bailed her out jail in the same month and I have had my son every since. She has since moved out of state with no contact. She has also claimed him on her taxes this year with no right to since I've had him...

Hard times for a teen, it hurts so much [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going through hard times like a normal teen does. But lately, things have been getting harder for me. I am a really sensative guy and I can't control my feelings. I'm 16 and I'm feeling depressed. It started getting worse when this girl got involved. I am in love with her and she...

Hard times, getting harder. [ 7 Answers ]

I no I am only 16, but I know I have fallen in love. I have felt this way about this girl for so long. It's such a different feeling that I have never felt before and it is amazing. She knows, we talk about it all the time. I have known her for so long. She says she loves me and that...

View more questions Search