Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mesem48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 08:18 AM
    My Ex will not talk to me anymore.
    My ex won't even talk to me. How can I get him to respond to me? I'm so hurt I don't know what to do.
    sunbeamrunner Posts: 42, Reputation: 8

Oct 7, 2011, 05:42 PM
    I think some more information is needed here for anyone to really advise you.

1) why did you break up?
    2) who ended it?

Ultimately you can not make someone talk to you if they don't want to. You may come across as desperate or only serve to irritate and annoy them further.
    saraschmitt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 08:50 PM
    He is most likely a jerk, its happened to me... get a hot guy to be all over you in front of him and he'll talk to you...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2011, 08:55 PM
    He is an ex for a reason. He is not obligated to talk to you or communicate with you. You may be hurt, but why are you hurt? There is no reason for him to communicate with you when you both are separated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2011, 07:18 PM
    Maybe he is to hurt by the break up, and needs time. He is an ex, leave him alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does she really love me? Why don't we talk as much anymore? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, so I met this girl around 3 years ago and the first year she ended up becoming my best friend, and I her's. We would talk all the time, I would always be texting her and she'd text back. We don't go to the same school due to living in different towns/cities but still live very close. Ever since...

Why won't my friend talk to me anymore [ 1 Answers ]

My friend won't talk to me anymore and I don't know why she was talking to me in 8th grade and now we are in high school and she won't even look at me or wave she gives me dirty looks and she is a tomboy and she hanges around my ex boyfriend's friend and some other dude I'm going to call he later...

He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me? Okay so he does...

Daughter will not talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced and remariied father who has just seen his oldest daughter transform into my worse nightmare. As I stated I am remarried and I have another daughter who is 2. My oldest daughter is 14 now and has refused to talk to me stating she is mad and her feelings are hurt. My divorce from her...

My best friend won't talk to me anymore [ 32 Answers ]

Over the past 3 years I developed a very close relationship with a female friend - we talked almost every day, went to the gym together, worked on school volunteer commitees together, etc. . During this time she opened up to me and told me all about her problems with her spouse and I encouraged her...

View more questions Search