Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmarkpaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Water is flowing into a frustum of a cone?
    A swimming pool is 9 m wide, 15 m long, 1 m deep at the shadow end, and 3 m deep at the deep, the bootom being an inclined plane. If water is pumped into the pool at the rate of 3 cubic meter per minute, how fast is the water level rising when it is 2 m deep at the deep end?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a GEside by side refrigerator. Water stopped flowing from spout. Tap water bad [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE side by side (5 yrs old) Mod #GSS22SGRE SS and the water spouts been working fine until 4 days ago. It just stopped and hasn't worked since. When I ask for ice, great, but when I ask for water, nothing. I've changed the filter cause that's what the guy at Lowe's told me it was and still...

Water flowing into ice maker when using water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE profile side-by-side refrigerator. I noticed that water was dripping from the ice maker and getting all over the food in the freezer. Also the ice was all clumped together and wouldn't dispense through the door. I cleaned everything and removed the ice maker and adjusted it to make...

What is the device called that keeps the water well pump on when water is flowing? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the devise that keeps the water well pump on when water is flowing at a certain rate to keep the well pump from going off and on? Thanks, Donaldson

Related rates frustum of cone [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a related rates y'all may like to tackle. "a circular tank with height 2 feet, radius on the top of R and radius on the bottom of r where R>r. If R=6 ft and r=4.5ft, and it's filling at a rate of 15 ft^3/min, how fast is the height of the water changing when the water's radius is 5? ...

Water not flowing through hot water taps [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a house and I have had problems with a faulty ball cock valve in the water tank which I have replaced because it was not filling the tank at the correct rate. I have managed to get the water flowing through the cold taps but not the hot water taps. Is there a procedure for doing this. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.