Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberolson78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 04:40 AM
    Probation inner state transfers from one state to another then to another state how
    How hard will it be for me to transfer probation from a contract state that I was already transferred to 6 years ago with a felony to another state. Texas being the original state wa.state being now and wanting to transfer to Wyoming? Only violating the probation once in 6 and 1/2 years

'

Check out some similar questions!

Juvenile probation transfer from state to state [ 10 Answers ]

My mother would like me to take custody of my 13 year old brother who is in dss custody and on juvenile probation how do we accomplish this? He is in New York I live in Pennsylvania both my mother and I agree to this decision but want to do this the right way

Owe state taxes in another state don't work in that state, can they garnish wages. [ 6 Answers ]

I owe back taxes in state of Maryland but work in virginia. Can Maryland garnish wages in viriginia.

Transferring state probation to another state [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I had my transfer papers wrote up and emailed. My PO did that. Now he tells me that Florida impact something denied it because you are not allowed to move in with a friend. Ok I was moving into a house with my girlfriends moms boyfriends house. He lives in Hawaii. I had 2 jobs lined...

Where to find info on if Wisconsin accepts transfers of probation frfom another state [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I find out or where I can find out/call to see if Wisconsin accepts transfers of probation? Ive tried looing online and have gotten nowhere. My Judge said and wrote I could transfer my probation at anytime as long as the state I want to transfer to accepts them.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.