Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alecjean Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 03:06 AM
    Can you fine {name removed} of visalia ,ca.
    Csn you fine {Name removed} in visalia,ca.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2011, 03:47 AM
    I assume you meant find. We are not a missing person bureau. We can give tips on how you can find someone, but not find them for you.

I suggest hiring a private detective.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 7, 2011, 05:51 AM
    I don't know why you found my response not helpful, (the rating will be removed), I simply explained to you what this site does and doesn't do, then made a suggestion on how to find this person.

Please remember, we are all volunteers on this site. We donate our time and knowledge to help others. Giving an answer a negative rating just because you didn't like the answer is not cool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer Help: Dryer works fine and turns on fine but will stop heating after 1-2 minute [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have a Frigidaire Electric Dryer Model GLEQ215ESO. My dryer had a bad bearing and heating coil so I replace it about 6 months ago. It was working perfect up until a week ago when my cloth wasn't drying. I took a look at it and it seems to work fine for the first 2 minutes of use and then...

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear [ 2 Answers ]

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear

Furnace heats fine,circulates fine, but when put on a/c blower motor goes on and off [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace works fine all winter, no issues only when it is switched aver to a/c does it do this.

Want to Be Removed from a Will [ 2 Answers ]

I do not want to be in my mother's will. I am in dispute with my brothers. I don't want to be involved with them at all after my mother's death. Right now I am named with my brothers for her property to be equally divided. I wish to write a letter that I do not want to be involved at all. What...

View more questions Search