Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pru888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2011, 12:53 AM
    The psychological contract has changed irrevocably in recent decades
    The psychological contract has changed irrevocably in recent decades. Discuss with reference to the flexible firm (as defined by Atkinson) and demographic changes in the Australian workforce.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 7, 2011, 12:55 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    While we are happy to HELP with homework we will NOT do al of the work for you.
    Native_COMM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 08:09 PM
    It's a world of changes.

BYW,there is one question:
    Why English TEM8 & CATTI are considered funny and rubbish tests by native speakers? 'cause the test questions are created by Chinese pesons with some language problems as I think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On/off issues for decades [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a very similar issue. My daughter is 40. We have had on/off issues for decades, but since she had 2 children, I thought she was doing better. I watched those kids 3 to 5 nights a week so she could go to school or work. 9 years. Now, she hates me and has not let me see the kids...

70's ish sci-fi that's been on my mind for decades! [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me the name of the sci-fi movie where a mother and son are brought into a new type of society that is fascinated/disgusted by the though that she bore her son instead of growing invitro. The mother and son sang a simple lullaby/song as she was dying in a sick bay. In one scene the...

Psychological abuse [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 3 1/2 years and I'm about to leave him for the 3rd time because of the way he treats me. He controls all the finances and I have to beg him for anything I have always worked and paid my own bills but the one time I need help he won't. I don't do anything right in his eyes....

I am near a psychological breakdown... [ 8 Answers ]

I had a girl friend two days ago... Any thing she or her family asked for I gave... I mean for exactly 2 years I took them out when her father got paralized I gave my car I took them out to dinner lunch... every day what ever she asked for I bought for her I spent exactly 53,000 euros on...

Psychological thing? [ 15 Answers ]

I've know this girl for almost a year, but we have only been dating for about 4 months. Everything is great, nothing is wrong... except myself. I'm better now then I have been with it in the beginning of the relationship but it's still there and I want to null it out. This mostly has to do with...

View more questions Search