Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeninee24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 06:42 PM
    A mixture of water and graphite is heated to 600 K
    A mixture of water and graphite is heated to 600 K?
    A mixture of water and graphite is heated to 600K . When the system comes to equilibrium it contains 0.30 mol of H2 , 0.30 mol of CO, 2.3 mol of H2O , and some graphite. Some O2 is added to the system and a spark is applied so that the H2 reacts completely with the O2.
    Find the amount of CO in the flask when the system returns to equilibrium.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Post your attempt at the question please.

First write the equilibrium equation for the reaction.
    Second, find the equilibrium constant from the first given case.
    Then, apply the change brought about to get new values for the reactants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 wh [ 4 Answers ]

Adividend of 600 was debited to Wages expense for 600 and credited to Cash for 600 what will be the adjusting entries? I need your help with the journal entries 1-Aug Kendra Greco begins practice as a dentist & invests $20,000 cash 2 Purchases furniture and dental equipment on account from...

Hot Water Pressure Reduces When Heated With Immmersion Heater. [ 0 Answers ]

Help. My hot water in bathroom reduces to a trickle when the cold water is heated up with the immersion heater. If I heat the water up and then turn the immersion off for 45mins-1hour the water pressure is massively improved.Any ideas would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

My well water turns brownish when heated to a certain temp [ 0 Answers ]

My well water turns brownish whet heated or comes out of a brand new water hetater

ENIGMA Cold vs Hot Furnace heated water? [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn on the cold water it's piping hot for a few minutes then gradually turns, at most, to ambient temp, hot water is plentiful. Previous owner set up water heater like so: written on the cold water in line "Close in winter", when I did this it solved the problem as I had truly cold water,...

View more questions Search