Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newsomjordan90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 06:27 PM
    An old cartoon movie of a black cat (who looks like the chat noir cat) roaming around
    I remember watching this cartoon movie as a kid, my mother introduced it to me in the early 90's. From what I remember is it was very musical and vibrant, it looks like it was made in the 60's or 70's. The black cat looked like the black cat for CHAT NOIR. I also remember the black cat roamimg around some city and buildings, there was possibly a lady cat involved. I know for a fact its not GAY PURR-EE, Aristole cats, or a black cat in paris. But the movie did seem to have a french or paris theme of art to it. I am so ansty to know the title of this cartoon!
    qqpo1999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2011, 07:47 AM
    Felix the cat
    e2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Did you ever find out the name of this film? I'm trying to remember it too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The title of an animated cat cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

What I remember about that cartoon movie is that it was about a male cat whose mother dies. The cat becomes an orphan and is being watched over by a monkey couple who have children of their own. The cat along with other orphans work at a cheese factory (some kind of factory) for a mean cat boss....

Need name of old movie about a black boy and stray cat [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! My brother is trying to remember a movie he saw on television back in the 1960's. It is about a black boy being raised by his single mother. The boy befriends a stray cat. The family is very poor, but the boy secretly buys milk and food for the cat. The local shopkeepers are a...

Movie about a black cat from outer space? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, OK I don't remember much. I was around 4 or 5:) so forgive me in advance, but I will try It's an old movie 80ies or 70ies maybe even prior to that ,but not after that for sure. The only thing I remember is a black cat with a kind of bracelet around its neck. Looked like diamond...

Cartoon Movie with a cat that gets lost. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember what it's called! It's about a cat that gets lost in the rain when it runs away from some little girl and he lives whith some rabbits. There's one part I remember with a hawk that attacks the rabbits. What is this movie???:confused: -KH

Crate trainning puppy with cat roaming around [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering what you guys think about trainning our puppy with our cat roaming around him.Whwn we first got the puppy we introduced the pup and cat and they seemed like they were going to do pretty good.they kind of did the nose thing where they bumped noses a few times and then the puppy kind...

View more questions Search