Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aamer5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 04:42 PM
    What do we see when we look at black body from the left to the right ?
    A black body is surrounded by a low-density cloud of material. If we look at the low-density cloud off to the right or left of the black body we will see a(n) ?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2011, 04:58 AM
    I'm not sure I understand the situation... :confused:

Could you re-iterate your question?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 05:52 AM
    Obviously a homework question. I think you should be able to figure this out from your text. But here's a hint - a black body has a very intense gravity field, and as it accretes additional material from outside the event horizon the material falls inward and becomes very hot. Can you tell us what happens when gas becomes very hot, and especially when it experiences acceleration - as when falling inward toward a black hole? (This effect is what allows us to detect the existence of black holes.) Let us know what you come up with for an answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness on the left side of whole body [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My mom is about 62 yrs old. She has persisting pain and numbness in the left side of her neck, left shoulder, left hand and down to thighs and feet. The pain is inside the skin while there is numbness outside. The pain and numbness sometimes get so severe (particularly in the left...

Horrable pain in left side of body [ 1 Answers ]

Had a baby 1 week ago today and yesterday I started having horrable pains that start in my left hip bone and run down my left leg, it's so bad that I can't move until after the motrin kick in. Is this normal? I don't recall having this after my first two. I know it's not after birth pains cause...

Why have I always got pain off the left side of my body ? [ 4 Answers ]

Why have I always got a pain off the left side lower body?

Left brain -> right half of body... [ 1 Answers ]

?? Does any one know the advantage of having the left half of the brain controlling the right half of the body, and vice versa? Thanks for your kind attention. Aragorn_arwen

View more questions Search