Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racerfireman4504 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Diesel fuel leaking from flexplate
    I have a 2000 ford f 350 pick up diesel. I have been noticing a stain on my driveway. I put my finger in the stain and is was diesel. It was leaking from the flex plate. I took it off and found nothing but I did notice the valley on top was wet. The truck has 144,760 miles on it.
    huskyjjc Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Check the injectors make sure they are not leaking

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel smell, Fuel tank leak [ 7 Answers ]

We had a fuel tank leak, how do I get the smell out of our boat? What do you know about a aluminum tank leaking? We have a 1988 Bayliner 34' the tank is located under the back bed, she holds 200 gal, we don't know where the leak is on the tank. We have been told it will be costly to repair, I have...

Powerstroke 7.3 diesel [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a used 2001 ford 7.3 diesel. It has been a nightmare. First a new ckank position sensor and cleanning of the injectors. Broke down again. This time wiring at the valve covers. Both sides bad. Broke down again. This time three injectors bad. Dealer says 1800.00. To fix. Seems to...

Fuel injecter or fuel pressure regulator ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 gmc sonoma (zr2 package) with a 4.3 motor (engine code W). I sometimes have problems getting it started, when the motor is warm it starts without any problem, but when it is cold I have a hard time getting it started, if I put gas or starting fluid down the throttle body it starts...

7.3 Power Stroke Diesel does it have a fuel pump ? [ 4 Answers ]

1997 7.3 Power Stroke ford truck does it have a Diesel fuel pump ? My truck runs for a little time (2min) and shuts down.then will not start till it sits for a few hours.

Diesel fumes [ 3 Answers ]

We installed a new furnace in our modular home a year ago. Since it was installed we have a problem with fumes when the furnace is running. The manufacture told me to duct air from under the house to the combustion. The fumes occur just before the blower shuts off. It is a forced air unit.

View more questions Search